With skeltons that don't have a root or have a root that is not at the origin, sequencer recorder will snap it to the origin in it's recorded animations.
1. Download the attached project
2. Go to Window>Sequence Recorder
4. Leave PIE running and select Add in Sequence Recorder
5. Set the "Actor to Record" to the Third Person Character
6. Select Record
7. Run around after the timer gets to 0
8. Select Stop in Sequence Recorder
9. Exit PIE
10. Go to Content>Cinematics>Sequences>Animations and open the animation
Result: The bottom box and the bone it's attached to are snapped to the origin. Playing the sequence shows that it is now on the floor
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.