Packaging code projects on Mac for HTML5 fails. A lot of Could not verify LLVM version warnings appear in the output log.
This issue was found when using a Github build from https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealEngine/tree/master.
I downloaded the zips from the Master branch then extracted the files, ran setup.command, generateprojectfiles.command, then built UE4 for Development Editor Mac as well as UnrealLightmass and ShaderCompileWorker in Development.
1. Open UE4Editor.exe
2. Create a new Flying Code project
3. Build the <projectname.app> scheme for Development Editor in Xcode
4. Open UE4Editor.exe
5. Open the recently created Flying Code project
6. Select File > Package Project > Build Configuration > Development
7. Select File > Package Project > HTML5
The packaging process fails with a lot of Could not verify LLVM version warnings in the output log.
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over toAnswerHub just mention UE-32340 in the post.