Character animations are not played in sequence created from Recording First Person Template
1. Create a First Person Template project
2. Open Window>Sequence Recorder
3. Select Add
4. PIE, then Shift+F1
5. In the new actor in the Sequence Recorder Window, Assign the First Person Character
6. Select Record
7. Run around and shoot for a bit
8. Stop the recording and exit PIE
9. Open the new sequence that was created and play it
Result: Character capsule and meshes move around the level, but the skeletal meshes have no animation and the gun is not in the player's hands. If you go into the recording folder, you can see the animations there and they appear to have recorded everything. They aren't playing in the sequence, despite appearing in the animation track.
Expected: Animations play as expected
10. Add the sequence to the level and enable Auto-Play
Result: Only the gun appears moving around the scene, no character mesh. The gun has the transform keys playing, but not the firing animation. Projectiles are firing.
Expected: Everything from the character appears and plays
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.