Camera resets to default height on player movement in the X+ direction after capsule size change.
If I change capsule half height to lower than 96, for example to crouched half height, then jump and try to get the half height back, the half height changes, but the camera gets higher only when player starts moving. Im using 1st person template.
1. Create a 1st Person template project
2. Open the 'FirstPersonCharacter' bp
3. In the Event Graph, Add a LeftCtrl key-press (See screenshot #1)
4. On Pressed > Set Capsule Half Height to 48
5. On Release > Se Capsule Half Height to 96
6. Compile & save
8. Walk around while pressing LeftCtrl
Results: The camera height will reset on player movement in the X+ direction. I doesn't do this when facing the X- direction.
Expected: For the camera to move down on Capsule Half Height of 48 but remain at that height when the capsule is set back to 96.
Head over to the existing AnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.