Ctrl+Dragging multiple pins at once will sometimes drop pins
This is a regression. The same setup was working in 4.12.5, but isn't working in 4.13.1 & Main (4.14)
Blueprint connects get deleted on drag and drop.
This is happening with ForEachLoop and ForLoop outputs:
It is also happening when it is just a single link and also with the Loop Body output links.
1. Open QA-Game
2. Create an actor class BP & open it
3. Add the following nodes: 3 - PrintString, 1 - ForEachLoop, 1 - FlipFlop, and 1 - Branch (see screen shot#1 for quick setup)
4. Drag the execute off all 3 PrintString nodes to the FlipFlop
5. Drag the Completed execute pin to the FlipFlop
6. Ctrl+drag all 4 pins from the FlipFlop and put them on the Branch
Results: The Completed execute pin from the ForEachLoop will disappear
Expected: For all pins to stay connected while Ctrl+dragging and dropping onto the new node
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.