Landscape Collision is offset when using the Landscape Visibility Mask. If you paint a hole within the landscape and use the Third Person Template character to walk over the holes, the character will or will not fall through based at inaccurate times.
1. Create new third person template blueprint based project.
2. Create new default level.
3. Create new Material and set it's Blend Mode to Masked.
4. Add VisibilityMask node to Opacity Mask Input.
5. Open Landscape Sculpt Mode and Select Visibility.
6. Paint a reasonably sized hole in the landscape.
7. PIE and walk around edges of hole slowly.
Outcome The collision is offset.
Expected The collision remains accurate.
Head over to the existing AnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.