When launching particles and skeletal meshes on certain devices, they create block noise pixels instead of a smooth flame for example.
Did not occur: Binary 4.12.5-3039270+++UE4+Release-4.12
Does occur: Binary 4.13.1-3142249+++UE4+Release-4.13
1. Download project: https://udn.unrealengine.com/storage/attachments/278705-vuparticle_project.zip
2. Package or launch onto an Android device such as a Nexus 5
1. Create a new blank project with starter content
2. Add fire particles onto the map
3. Launch or package onto an Android device, such as a Nexus 5
Results: The flame is pixelated due to the rendering issue.
Expected Results: The flame should not be pixelated.
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to Questions & Answers just mention UE-37215 in the post.