When the Content/Pak file is outside of the Saved Folder, it'll crash with an internationalization error. But when the Content/Pak file is inside of the Saved folder, there is not a crash.
1. Download Project: [Link Removed]
2. Right-click on the cook_shipping_Android_release_CrashTest.bat file and open it in Notepad
3. Change the start file location to your computers RunUAT.bat location
4. Change the -project="filepath" to where the CrashTest.uproject filepath is on your computer.
5. Save file
6. Connect Android device and run the .bat file
7. Once the project is installed onto the device, open the file directory
8. Navigate to UE4game/ProjectName/ProjectName and create a Content folder
9. Open the Content folder and add a new folder named Pak
10. Run the project on the device.
11. The project will crash.
Results: The project crashes when the Content/Pak folder is outside of the Saved folder
Expected Result: The project wouldn't crash.
12. Move the Content/Pak folder into the Saved folder
13. Run the project on the device
14. Notice it does not crash.
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.