Custom Events with Default parameter names causes an internal compile error
I'm not sure if it's a bug,but I post it in bug reports in case it is.Here is the problem:
create a custom event with one param
create another custom event with two params
all params use default names
you'll encount a internal compiler error
I know it's a bad habit to use default names , but I thought it may be a bug.
1. Open QA-Game
2. Create an Actor class BP and open it
3. Add a Custom Event (leave default name)
4. In the Details panel, add a new parameter (leave default name)
5. Add another Custom Event (leave default name)
6. In the Details panel, add 2 new parameters (leave default name)
7. Compile the BP
Results: The BP will have an Internal Compile Error and says the "NewParam2 already exists".
Expected: For the blueprint to compile without error.
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.