Auto-weld is Enabled even if the blueprint component is set to Simulate. This only effects blueprint, static mesh actors in the world still disable Auto-weld if set to Simulate.
This is a Regression:
Working in 4.13.2-3172292
Not working in 4.14.2-3241561
Look like the same issue was fixed back in 4.9: https://jira.it.epicgames.net/browse/UE-16749
1. Open QA-Game
2. Create an actor class BP & open it
3. Add a Static Mesh component
4. Set the static mesh to the Barrel
5. With the SM component selected, go to the Details panel
6. Select the Dropdown arrow in the Physics section so Auto-weld is visible
7. Toggle Simulate Physics on and off
Results: When Simulate Physics is enabled, Auto-weld can still be toggled on and off
Expected: For Auto-weld to be grayed out when Simulate Physics is enabled
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.