Cannot change the Strength value on a Physics Constraint to anything other than the default value in the Viewport Details panel. When changed the editor will pause and replace the value with —
This also happens to the Max Force value and all the same fields in the Angular Motor section.
Create an actor blueprint, add 2 static meshes and a Physics constraint inside. Setup the constraint between the 2 static mesh components. Drop the blueprint inside the scene. In the details panel of the actor blueprint, navigate to the physics constraint and try to change the "Position Target Strength". If I add a value other then the default value, 3 lines appear.
1. Open QA-Game
2. Create an actor class BP & open it
3. Add a Physics Constraint component
4. Compile & save
5. Place the BP into the level
6. Select the BP and go to the Viewport Details panel > Select the PhysicsConstraint
7. Scroll down to Linear Motor
8. Select the first checkbox under Position Target > Set the Strength to 500
Results: Instead of the value entered, the editor will pause and then replace the value with —
Expected: To be able to edit the Strength setting per actor to whatever value is needed
Head over to the existing AnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.