Merge an actor that contains Instanced Static Mesh components will reset to 0,0,0. The Instanced Static Mesh components must be set using the Add Instance node through the Construction Script for this to happen.
1. Open the attached test project
2. Add Bluprint/BP_Actor01 to the level
3. Add Geometry/Meshes/1M_Cube to the level
4. Select both actors > Windows > Developer Tools > Merge Actor
5. Select Merge Actor > Save the new actor > Close the Merge Actor window
6. Drag the newly created actor into the level
Results: All of the Instanced Static Mesh Components in the Merged Actor will be in the same location at 0,0,0.
Expected: For the Instanced Static Mesh Components to maintain their exact transforms when the actors are merged.
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.