When rendering from sequencer to an image sequence, character animation stops for 2 frames after a camera cut. This hitch does not occur when playing the sequence in PIE
I've attached some sample data from the licensee to demonstrate the problem. (See Steps to Reproduce)
The licensee would like to know if there is a workaround to get the same results as they get in PIE.
1. Add the attached SQSample folder to Contents in QAGame
2. Launch QAGame and open the MAP_Sample map
3. Double click to open the SQ_SampleMaster levelsequence
4. Click Render to movie in Sequencer and render out a BMP sequence
5. Open the sequence in AfterEffects, etc.
6. Notice that just after the camera cut, the characters legs stop for 2 frames (around 1 sec mark)
When the sequence plays in PIE, this hitch doesn't happen. (Use slomo 0.05 or so to check this)
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to Questions & Answers just mention UE-43009 in the post.