Setting the Collision Channel to anything other than World Static will reset on closing and restarting the editor.
1. Open QA Game Engine
2. Create a new particle system
3. Adjust the initial velocity to have a Z range of -100 and -50
4. Add a collision module
5. Adjust collision damping to Constant Locked Axes XYZ and XYZ=0.2
6. Adjust the Max Collisions to min =1, max = 2
7. Place emitter in level so that the particles are colliding with the floor mesh
8. In cascade, set the collision channel to World Dyanmic
9. Save and close the Editor
10. Reopen the editor
At Step 8. Collision will stop working and at Step 10. Collision will return to World Static (even though the Channel settings still say World Dynamic)
Collision should stop at Step 8 and never return unless Collision Channel is changed again.
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.