When exporting a .raw file heightmap using the Copy/Paste tool, the file produced has a greyscale and pixelated result.
1. Open attached project.
2. Go to Landscape Mode > Sculpt > Dropdown > Region Tools > Copy/Paste Tool
3. Fixate the Gizmo to encompass the landscape.
4. Press the Copy Data to Gizmo
5. Expand the Gizmo Import/Export
6. Press the Export option and save as .raw file (example attached)
Outcome The heightmap.raw file produced seems to have a very pixelated result.
Expected The heightmap image looks closer to the results when you right-click the Heightmap option under target layers and export in that method. (example .png attached)
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over toAnswerHub just mention UE-46925 in the post.