Packaged Win32 Shootergame crashes in OpenGL. This cropped up while testing on Windows XP, but occurs on all platforms if you launch in OpenGL.
QA REGRESSION: YES
WORKING: Regressing now
1. Open the BuildConfiguration.xml file (will need to uncheck "Read-only" in the properties to make changes to the file)
2. Add the following to the BuildConfiguration.xml at the end of the file between </RemoteToolChain> and </Configuration>
3. Save the above changes
4. Open Shootergame
5. File > Package Project > Project Settings > Platforms > Windows and check the check box for OpenGL 3
6. Package in Shipping/Win32
7. Open a command line at WindowsNoEditor\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win32
8. Enter "ShooterGame-Win32-Shipping.exe -opengl"
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to Questions & Answers just mention UE-4944 in the post.