The users AI characters will work correctly while in PIE & Standalone Mode but when in a packaged project they will float above the ground.
This was working correctly for the user in 4.4.3 but the issue started in 4.5. I also upgraded the project to 4.6 in Main and the issue was still present.
1. Open the users custom project
2. Play in PIE and Standalone Mode
3. See the AI running around on the ground correctly (see screenshot 01)
4. Go to File > Package Project > Windows > Windows (64 bit)
5. Package the project
6. Once finished, open the packaged project
7. See the AI running around but floating about a meter above the ground (see screenshot 02)
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.