When using scalability settings with the world composition browser, seams in separate landscapes break on low settings, even if they lined up on high or epic settings.
1. Download document located here:
2. Unzip and open attached project.
3. Open Level editor and ensure at least two sublevels are loaded.
4. Press Simulate
5. Fly to the seam between the two sublevels, highlight it.
6. Switch Scalability to low (Settings>Engine Scalability>low)
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.