Users are not able to play a Demo in PIE using the Execute Console Command node to run the demoplay command.
The following warning spams the output log while the demo is still trying to open:
1. Open UE4Editor.exe ShooterGame
2. Play in Selected Viewport
3. Enter the "demorec Shooter" console command
4. Play the game for a little bit
5. Press Esc
6. Open the Level Blueprint
7. Add the following nodes
8. Connect the nodes together as shown in the attached LevelBlueprintSetup image
9. Enter "demoplay Shooter" into the Execute Console Command node
10. Play in Selected Viewport
11. Press B
The game switches to the replay camera then stops responding.
The "attempted to use an out of date DemoNetDrive" warnings spam the output log.
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over toAnswerHub just mention UE-51733 in the post.