After place a Nav Mesh Bounds Volume into a level, launching the game and pressing the [ ' ] key to show information about the Nav mesh the print string stops working. If the User closes the game while the information is still being shown it will cause the print string to no longer show up on screen any time the game is launched after that.
1. Open UE4 Editor (First person project)
2. Open My Character in the content browser
3. Add an Event tick node
4. Add a print string node
5. Connect Event tick into the Print string
6. Save and compile
7. In the Modes panel on the left type Nav Mesh
8 Drag and drop a Nav Mesh into the level.
9. Launch Game
10. Hit the [ ' ] key (leave nav mesh information running)
11. Close Game
12. Launch game (Print string will no longer be working)
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.