Value in an Enum in a Struct in another Struct assigned to a Map in a Component with the Component used on a Child Pawn Class can be reset upon editor relaunch. (O_O)
User submitted bug. (Unsure what intended functionality of components in data-only BPs is)
a. Download attached project
1. Open ThirdPersonCharacter_Child
2. Open Full Blueprint Editor
3. Select ComponentForTest Component
4. Expand StructMap, Test, Struct01 to see "MemberVar_6"
5. Change enum from default "Down" to "Up"
6. Restart Editor, Observe that enum has been reset to "Down"
Strange twist: If I set the enum to "Left" or "Right" it is not reset upon editor relaunch.
Data looks to be preserved in the "ThirdPersonCharacter" parent.
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over toAnswerHub just mention UE-57702 in the post.