DESCRIPTION: When a destruction mesh has been setup to move to a location or use a lerp if it is destroyed the components will fall, come to a rest, and then the entire destruction destruction mesh will move towards the set point for a moment.
ATTACHED: Gif of results
OS: Windows 8.1
PROCESSOR: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2620 @ 2.10GHz
MEMORY: 32GB RAM
GRAPHICS: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770
1. Open UE4
2. Convert a static mesh to Destrictible Mesh
3. Fracture the mesh and set the settings so it can fracture in any way
4. Create Actor Blueprint and add ChildActor, Destructible Mesh, and Radial Force components.
5. Use attached screenshot as reference for Blueprint logic and component layout.
6. Place Blueprint in level.
RESULTS: The mesh will fracture and the pieces will settle. Once they have stopped or gotten close to stopping the mesh will move all the fracture pieces as a whole towards the original end point. The mesh does not go all the way. Only a little ways towards before stopping again. Some/most of the pieces that rise also have no collision where as the pieces still on the ground will retain their collision.
Expected: The Destrictible Mesh fractured pieces will fall and stop movement
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to Questions & Answers just mention UE-5987 in the post.