When packaging a resized structure array it changes the array value to a large incorrect number. Testing the struct in PIE yields expected results.
1) Create a new blueprint struct that has an integer set to 0
2) Create a new blueprint actor.
3) Add an array of the new blueprint struct to the new actor.
4) At event begin play resize the array to any size
5) After resizing, print the value of any index of the array.
6) Place the actor in the level and press play. See that it prints correctly.
7) Set nativize blueprints to inclusive and package the project.
8) Launch the packaged project.
Result: The struct array is filled with extremely high, incorrect values.
Expected: The values should be whatever as set as default for the struct
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to AnswerHub just mention UE-59894 in the post.