If a user sets the player controller to a custom Player Controller inside of a gamemode, then compiles, saves, and closes both the blueprint and the editor. Upon reloading the player controller in the game mode blueprint will be reset.
1. Download attached .zip file
2. Unzip zip file
3. Open project from unzipped file.
4. Open BpGameModeA>Defaults
5. Set Player Controller Class to "BpController"
6. Compile, save, close blueprint
7. Save and close project
8. Reopen project
9. Open BpGameModeA>Defaults
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.