A variable in another Blueprint can't be accessed in the context menu from a reference to that Blueprint.
1. Launch: UE4Editor.exe (any project)
2. Create a new Actor Blueprint
3. Create a new variable in the BP
4. Drop the BP in the level
5. Open the Level Blueprint
6. Get a reference to the BP Actor
7. Pull off the reference node and search for the name of the variable in the BP in the context sensitive menu
The variable does not appear in the search, whether context sensitive is checked or not
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.