- Open QAGame in editor.
- Sign into Source Control.
- Open QA_DiffTest.
- Select NewPointLightComp.
- Change the Intensity setting.
- Go to File > Diff > Depot.
- In the Diff Tool, expand Components.
- Select the change listed (should be "Intensity changed value in NewPointLightComp on Right Revision").
The property is not highlighted in the diff windows.
- Create a new basic code project.
- Add a new code class to the project that derives from ActorComponent.
- Add a new code class to the project that derives from Actor.
- In the new Actor class, add a property for the new ActorComponent class and create a default subobject for it, using only the EditDefaultsOnly UPROPERTY specifier.
- In the new ActorComponent class, add a property of any basic type (eg. float), using only the EditDefaultsOnly UPROPERTY specifier.
- Build the project in Visual Studio.
- Open the project in the Editor.
- Set the project up to use Git for source control.
- Add a new Blueprint to the project that derives from the Actor code class created in step 3.
- Submit the new Blueprint uasset to source control.
- Open the new Blueprint and locate the property added to the ActorComponent class in step 5.
- Change the default value for the property in the ActorComponent.
- Submit the Blueprint uasset to source control.
- Repeat steps 12-13 one or two more times.
- Right-click on the Blueprint in the Content Browser.
- Select Source Control -> History.
- Select the most recent change in the Blueprint's history.
- Right-click on the change and diff against the previous version.
- In the Components section on the left, select the highlighted change shown.
The two panels on the right show the current and previous values of the property, but they are not highlighted (see attached image).
The two panels on the right show the current and previous values of the property and the property is highlighted in both panels.