That returns the relative location of the camera relative to the player's view orientation. HMD rotations don't change that, but rotating the base with the mouse does
When Using "Get Positional Tracking Camera Parameters" node it does not return the values for the pitch and roll of the camera. Also it only gives the yaw if the mouse is moved.
1. Download attached file.
2. Unzip attached file
3. Open project
4. Make sure The Oculus Rift is hooked up and ready
5. Launch a stand alone game
6. Use the short cut Alt+Enter to launch the game onto the oculus
7. Move your head around and notice there are no updates
8. Wiggle the mouse and notice the numbers begin to update
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.
|Component||UE - Platform - XR|
|Created||Dec 2, 2014|
|Resolved||Dec 5, 2014|
|Updated||Apr 27, 2018|