When two connected wildcard nodes are attached to a type input of another node, the wire and second wildcard node do not update their data types to match. Image attached.
This can only occur when either the reroute node path is created before attaching to a type input, or when the reroute path is created off of a wildcard pin.
1. Launch: UE4Editor.exe (any project)
2. Create a new Actor Blueprint
3. Add a Reroute node
4. Pull off the reroute node and create another reroute node
5. Create a Print String node
6. Connect the Reroute node chain to the String input on the Print String node
The Reroute nodes and wires remain undetermined. Compiling results in errors.
All reroute nodes and wires on the chain update their type to match the type of the pin they are attached to.
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.
|Component||UE - Gameplay - Blueprint|
|Affects Versions||4.6, 4.7|
|Created||Dec 5, 2014|
|Resolved||Jul 7, 2016|
|Updated||Jul 14, 2021|