The Real Time Preview of Converted Vector Parameters from the Material Editor are not currently previewing in the level viewport without re-compiling the material.
1. Open QAGame Editor
2. Create a New Material
3. Create a 3 Vector and assign to Base Color
4. Right Click and Convert to a Parameter
4. Compile and Save the Material
5. Apply the Material to the Floor in the level
6. In the Material Editor, change the values of RGBA to 1,0,0,1
7. In the Material Editor, open the color picker and drag around the color wheel.
RESULTS: Converted Vector Parameter is not updating in the Level Blueprint on the assigned asset.
EXPECTED: Changing the values of the converted parameter in either Step 6 or 7 should update the asset in the level.
Head over to the existing AnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.