P4 Main 4.7 CL:2375748
P4 Releases 4.6 CL:2369413 (Gold)
Portal Binary 4.5.0 CL:2326478
After creating a matinee with event(s) in it, creating a Matinee Controller only shows the "Finished" pin. It is expected to have pins for the events that you have created.
Workaround: After the last step, right click the node and select "Refresh Node"
1. Open a blank map.
2. Add a matinee actor to the level
3. From the Matinee dropdown in the toolbar, select your Matinee Actor
4. In the tracks tab, right click in the grey area on the left
5. Select "Create New Empty Group" and name it "TestGroup"
6. Right click on TestGroup and choose "Add New Event Track"
7. Name it TestEventTrack
8. Click the timeline along the bottom of the Tracks tab
9. Move the slider around to anywhere but 0 seconds
10. Click on the TestEventTrack and hit Enter
11. Name the new event "TestEvent1"
12. Move the slider to a new time and repeat, creating "TestEvent2"
13. Close the Matinee Editor and select the matinee actor in your level
14. Bring up the Level Blueprint from the Edtior Toolbar
15. Right click in the Event Graph and select "Create a Matinee Controller for MatineeActor_0"
Results: There is only a "Finished" pin on the node
Expected: There are Finished, TestEvent1, and TestEvent2 pins.
Head over to the existing AnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.