In a packaged local multiplayer game, input from a second gamepad is not detected until the game window is clicked with the mouse. The first gamepad input is detected as expected.
1. Launch: UE4Editor.exe
2. Create a new Third Person template project
3. Add an Event Begin Play node in the Level Blueprint
4. Connect a For Loop node with 0 First Index and 3 Last Index
5. Connect a Create Player node to the Loop Body
6. Connect the Index from the For Loop to the Controller ID input
7. Package the game
8. Play the packaged game with two gamepads
9. Move the second gamepad's analog sticks
No input from the second gamepad is read until the game window is clicked in with the mouse. The first gamepad works as expected.
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.