When attempting to isolate selected actors using the 'Show Only Selected' visibility option, grouped actors under this command will disappear and leave green spherical bounding wireframes indicating their placement within the world.
Using this visibility command again will then show the actors as intended on the first attempt to 'Show Only Selected.'
Expected outcome would is the group actors are isolated and visible upon the first time toggling visibility using the 'Show Only Selected' option.
1. Create a new blank first person template in 4.6
2. Ctrl+Left Mouse click and select multiple cube actors within the default level.
3. Ctrl+G to group a few of them together.
4. Select some other cubes not involved in the group.
5. Right click and choose 'Visibility' then 'Show Only Selected' option.
6. Observe how the grouped actors disappear while the others remain visible.
7. Use the same visibility option again to have your grouped actors re-appear.
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to Questions & Answers just mention UE-6755 in the post.