- Create a simple landscape
- Create a landscape material with two layers as well as grass node and sample one layer
- Create a Grasstype and assign it to the material
- Assign the landscape material to the landscape and paint the blend mask, see grass is also spreading around on the specific layer
- Select one Landscape Component and set LODBias to 1 or more
- Paint the blend mask on this component again you will see those grass positions on the component are just messed up
Expectation: Paint blend mask on a LODbias >0 Component doesn't messed up the grass on it.