Deleting ParagonKhaimera BlendSpace 1D key values while the animation is previewing in Animation Editor will result in Engine crash.
1. Open a blank Blueprint project with Paragon: Khaimera content added.
2. Navigate to ParagonKhaimera->Characters->Heroes->Khaimera->Animations->Blendspaces
3. Duplicate Locomotion_Jog_1D_Blendspace, and open the copy in the Animation Editor.
4. From the Animation Editor, Press Play.
5. Begin to delete the following keys from right to left Jog_bwd, Jog_right)
6. Slide the green preview slider away left of the key Jog_Fwd.
7. Delete key Jog_Fwd.
Expected: Animation key gets deleted
Result: Engine Crash (Please see call Stack)
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over toAnswerHub just mention UE-69307 in the post.