Scene Capture regression when used with VR.
Confirmed in Main @ CL 5172170
Tested with Rift
Flipped VR Preview window is a known/fixed issue
1. Create new Virtual Reality Blueprint project
2. Open Game/VirtualRealityBP/Maps/MotionControllerMap
3. Drag SceneCapture2D actor into scene
4. Create new Render Target and assign to Texture Target slot in SceneCapture2D Actor
5. Run project in VR Preview
6. Switch back to Editor while Preview is still running and open the RenderTarget (You may need to disable the alpha channel display)
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to Questions & Answers just mention UE-70607 in the post.