DESCRIPTION: The materials are cleared from a destructible that is created in PhysX Labs when a chunk in any of the depths is selected and if any of the chunk parameters are set to true.
OS: Windows 8.1
PROCESSOR: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2620 @ 2.10GHz
MEMORY: 32GB RAM
GRAPHICS: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770
1. Create a DM in PhysX Labs (No depth layers necessary)
2. Open UE4
3. Import APB file created with PXL
4. Open the DM in the Fracture tool
5. Assign a material to any or all of the material slots
6. Select any preview depth and select any chunks
7. Go to the Chunk Parameters Tab
8. Select any of the chunk parameters
Expected: The materials will not be wiped from the assigned material slots for the destructible depth layers
RESULTS: When a chunk parameter is selected the materials will be wiped leaving them listed as "none" for their material assignment.
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.