The experimental feature Blueprint Break on Exceptions does not work with Accessed None errors. To test, create an actor variable in a blueprint and use it as an input to a function without having set it to anything. This creates an Accessed None error. Place the BP in the level and it will not Break on PIE.
1. Open any project
2. Editor Preferences > Experimental > enable Blueprint Break on Exceptions
3. Open any Blueprint
4. Event Begin Play > Branch > Print String
5. Create a new variable of type: Actor
6. Get the variable
7. Drag off the variable and Get Can Be Damaged
8. Attach to the Condition for the Branch node
9. Place the BP in the level
No Break occurs when the BP hits an Accessed None error
Head over to the existing AnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.