- Create a new sequence
- Add a cine camera to the sequence
- Add an empty actor to the sequence
- Add a tag to the empty actor named "ActorToTrack"
- On the camera, track Look at Track Settings > LookAt > Actor to Track
- Set the binding to the empty actor
- On the camera, track Look at Track Settings > LookAt > Enable Look at Tracking
- In the level blueprint on begin play call Set Binding by Tag on the level sequence, Use "ActorToTrack" as the tag, and use the player pawn as the actor
- After calling Set Binding By Tag call Play on the sequence
The camera in the sequence will not track the pawn, and instead track the original empty actor.