After enabling the Text3D plugin, Text3D component is not available to add to an Actor Blueprint in 4.25. This had previously worked in 4.24.3
1. Create a new Blueprint project in UE 4.25.1
2. Navigate to Plugins-> Enable Text 3D Plugin
3. Upon prompt, restart the Editor
4. Right click on the content browser, and create a new Blueprint Actor.
5. From the Components tab of this new Blueprint Actor, try to add Text 3d component
Text 3d Component is not available to add.
Text 3D Component is available in the dropdown menu, and is able to be added to the Actor.
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over toAnswerHub just mention UE-94110 in the post.