When trying to get a hit result from physical material using a event hit node there will be a access none error caused in the log.
This is the exact error presented: Error Accessed None 'CallFunc_BreakHitResult_PhysMat' from node Construction Script in blueprint AccessNoneBP
Attached: Sample project with the error already setup. Just press play and walk into the sphere.
-Image for event graph setup
1. Open UE4
2. Create a physical Material
3. Create a material and assign the physical material to it
4. Create a Actor BP with a static mesh
5. Assign the material to the static mesh
6. Create the event hit using the image attached
7. Place the BP object in the scene
8. PIE and touch the object
9. Stop play and check the error log that pops up in the bottom right
Expected: No Access None error, and if there is a better explanation of whats going on maybe
Results: access none error pointing to the construction script but no explanation on why this may be.
Head over to the existing AnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.