- Create a level and enable World Composition.
- Add a sub-level and load it.
- Open the World Composition window.
- Disable visibility for the sub-level in the level's tab.
- Make that sub-level the current level.
Observation: The tile's position in the World Composition window changes and now has a white thumbnail. The tile's position both in the scene and in the tile's details (when hovering over the tile in the World Composition window) don't seem to be affected and remain unchanged however relocating the tile after these steps will add an offset which will shift the tile to an unintentional spot.