When creating a level with BSPs UV settings that are applied do not persist after building.
1. Open UE4 editor from binary launcher
2. Create a new blank project with starter content
3. Drag a BSP into the viewport
4. In the surface properties of the details panel select "hollow"
5. In the content examples drag any material onto a surface of the BSP.
6. in the scale settings of the Surface properties in the details panel set U and V to 4.0
7. build all
Expected: lighting and geometry will build at the setting that have been selected.
Actual: UV settings are reset to a different value.
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.