Body elements of a Paper Terrain Spline Data Assets do not have collision. When the second handle is dragged to lengthen the spline, only the Start and End Caps show collision. The end cap will show two pieces of collision overlapping.
Note: currently in Main, dragging the handle removes all collision entirely.
Reproduced in 4.7.2 binary and Main (//depot/UE4/Promotable-CL-2471062)
1. Open a new 2D Side Scroller project
2. Project Settings > Plugins > Paper 2D > Enable Terrain Spline Editing
3. Close/reopen editor
4. Content Browser > View Options > Show Plugin Content
5. Add New > Miscellaneous > Data Asset > PaperTerrainMaterial
6. Use the DummySprite for the Start Cap, End Cap, and Interior Fill
7. Add a Body element using the DummySprite
8. Viewport > Show > Collision
9. Drag the Data Asset into the level
10. Extend the right handle to the right
The Collision for the Start and End Caps are there, but any Body elements do not have collision. The End Cap will have two collision boxes overlapping.
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.