When you package a project in 4.6.1 for Windows (32 bit) shipping, the file size is around 160 MB. When you package a sample project in 4.7.2, the packaged size will be around 345 MB.
1) Open a brand new first person template project with no starter content in 4.6.1.
2) When the project opens, Select the file tab at the top of the editor.
3) Highlight Package Project>Build Configuration
4) Change the configuration from Development to Shipping
5) Click on the file tab again, and package the project for Windows (Windows 32-Bit)
6) Repeat Steps 1-5 in version 4.7.2
7) Be sure you are able to locate the packaged project in Windows Explorer.
8) Right click on both WindowsNoEditor packaged folders and select Properties so that you are able to see the size of the packaged folder
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.