When importing assets in the content browser only one asset can be selected at a time. Ctrl+LMB does not select more than one asset. Shift+LMB does not select a group of assets.
1. Download attached files to desktop
2. Open UE4Editor (any project)
3. Click Import in content browser
4. Navigate to where the FBX files were downloaded to
5. Select one asset and use Ctrl+LMB to select the other
First file is deselected when the second is selected even when Ctrl+LMB is used.
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.