"FVoiceSerializeHelper doesn't add references to AudioComponent instances"
ShooterGame crashes when following the repro steps provided by the licensee, listed below and on the UDN post. Crash image and log attached.
Reproduced in 4.7.5 built from GitHub: https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealEngine/releases/tag/4.7.5-release
1. Build 4.7.5 from source via GitHub
2. Open 4.7 ShooterGame project in 4.7.5
3. Make the following change to Engine\Config\BaseEngine.ini:
4. Make the following change to ShooterGame\Config\DefaultEngine.ini:
5. Make the following change to ShooterGame\Config\DefaultGame.ini:
6. Package DebugGame
7. Launch ShooterGame-Win64-DebugGame.exe on Machine 1 and host game with no bots, free for all, HighRise map
8. Launch ShooterGame-Win64-DebugGame.exe on Machine 2 and join game
9. Enter console command "obj gc"
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to AnswerHub just mention UE-14579 in the post.