- Create a First Person Shooter Template project
- Add a static Cube to the scene
- Place a moveable Sphere above the Cube
- Place a Physics Constraint in between the 2 then change this settings:
- Under Constraint set Constraint Actor 1 to the Sphere
- Under Constraint set Constraint Actor 2 to the Cube
- Under Linear Limes set X, Y, and Z Motion to Limited then set Limit to 150
- For a better visualization:
- Place a Cable Actor between the Cube and Sphere
- In the Outline attach the Cable Actor to the Sphere by dragging the Cable Actor onto the Sphere
- In the Cable Actor's Detail Panel expand 'Attach End To' then set 'Referenced Actor' to the Cube
- Play in Editor
- Pick up the gun then shoot the sphere so that it spins around the Cube
The sphere spins around the cube with its limits appearing to be in the shape of a sphere.
The Sphere moves 150 on each axis independently; its limits appearing to be in the shape of a cube.