Unable to reproduce.
Interface function has the incorrect pin type if referencing self
I have an interface that requires an array of its own interfaces as output.
I have that array of interface as a local variable in the implementation method.
UE4 won't let me connect them, and gives a bogus CAST node.
The implementation (forced and automated in UE4.9) is giving me a return that says "array of interface" but shows blue, as array of objects, instead of yellow as "array of interfaces".
workaround: none, forced to output array of actors and cast later.
1. Open QA-Game or a blank project
2. Create a new interface named BP_Interface01
3. Add a new Output of type BP_Interface01
4. Compile & save
5. Create a new actor class bp & open it
6. Go to the Class Settings > Interfaces > Add the BP_Interface01 to the bp
7. In the My Blueprint panel, double-click the interface function to open it
Results: The output pin on the Return node will not be of the correct type (saving & restarting the editor will fix this)
Expected: For the Return node to have the correct pin type without the need to restart the editor
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.