Launching or packaging for iOS does not work on our Windows 10 machine however we are able to package and launch onto iOS devices from Windows 7 machines.
Using the File > Package > iOS option within the editor does not pop up the toast for the packaging process. Trying to launch on, the iOS device will not show up and through UFE, it'll say the SDK is missing.
1. Open a template in the Editor
2. Upload Certs and Provisions for iOS
3. File > Package Project > iOS
4. Hook the device to the computer
5. Press 'trust' on the device
6. Attempt to launch on
7. Open UFE and hover over 'Launch'
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.