Copying an asset into a new folder, placing an instance of the copy into the level, and then attempting to duplicate that copy by using CTRL+W in the viewport creates another instance of the original blueprint instead of the blueprint that was copied into the new folder.
Found in 4.10.4 binary. Reproduced in 4.11 Preview 7 and Main CL 2894512
1. Open the editor
2. Drag a sphere into the level
3. Convert the sphere to a blueprint class
4. Create a new folder in the content browser
5. Copy the Sphere_Blueprint into the folder
6. Go into the NewFolder and open the Sphere_Blueprint
7. Remove the material from the sphere
8. Place an instance of the sphere into the level
9. CTRL_W to duplicate in the viewport
Result: Duplicating the copied actor spawns the original Sphere_Blueprint instead of the one that was copied into the folder. (You can tell because the copy has no material, and it spawns the original, which has the basic white material).
Expected: The copy would be duplicated (i.e. the one without the material)
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.